Minneapolis Criminal Defense – Judith A. Samson
Fax: 612 333-8003
At the law office of Judith A. Samson, I strive to provide a compassionate and welcoming atmosphere for clients while aggressively pursuing their defense, acquittal, and freedom. As an experienced criminal defense lawyer, I recognize the need to provide clients with thorough understanding of their options and realistic outcomes while also vigorously defending against the charges. I have been serving clients as a Minnesota defense attorney for more than 15 years and provide comprehensive defense services ranging from drug charges and DUI to assault, theft, and juvenile crimes.
Being investigated or charged with a crime can be a frightening and life-changing experience. Being well-represented will reduce your stress and achieve a more successful outcome as you work through the legal process.
Criminal Defense Attorney Judith Samson has earned a solid reputation for aggressive and creative approaches to criminal defense in Minnesota. Her practice is built on helping each client understand their options and vigorously pursuing their best interests.
Ms. Samson is an experienced trial attorney and defended hundreds of people statewide charged with crimes including but not limited to Drug Cases, DWI, Sex Crimes, White Collar Crimes, Domestic Assaults, Theft, Fraud, Driving & License Violations and Forfeitures.
Call now for a Free Consultation (612) 333-8001 - phones are answered 24 hours a day. Judith Samson represents people throughout Minnesota, and will meet with you anywhere, anytime.
- University of Louisville, KY B.A.
- University of Pittsburgh, Law School
- University of Minnesota, Law School
- 1998-1999 Associate with Daniel Mohs & Associates.
- Began her own private practice in 1999, exclusively in the area of criminal defense.
- A member of the Minnesota Bar Association for over 15 years
Areas of Practice:
- Domestic Assault
- 911 Interference
- Order For Protection
- Harassment Orders
- Criminal Law
- Federal Appellate Practice
- Federal Trial Practice
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of Louisville
Past Employment Positions:
- Daniel Mohs & Assoc., Associate, 1998 – 1999